Bloggers within The Scoop Blog Network take our reputation seriously. We hold ourselves to a standard that supports us as credible, reliable professionals who value our integrity. In doing so, we follow a strict code of conduct.
Scoop Blog Network Code Of Conduct
- We are honest and fair in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.
- We never plagiarize. Our work is our own or we cite our sources.
- We never publish information we know to be inaccurate.
- We will admit mistakes and correct them promptly.
- We are clear to distinguish between information we share and commentary for advertising, and shun hybrids that blur the lines between the two.
- We will always disclose conflicts of interest, affiliations, activities and personal agendas.
- We deny favored treatment to advertisers and special interests and resist their pressure to influence our content. When exceptions are made, we disclose them fully to readers.
- We DO NOT accept money in exchange for positive reviews.